Wednesday 12 March 2014

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Review

There's no denying my love for Benefit, Its seems to be the brand that does it for me. Annoyingly the price doesn't always suit my lifestyle but in terms of products, it seems to go hand in hand with my skins needs. 

The Hello Flawless foundation has been a pretty big hit with most users and I agree! 
For me, finding the right foundation has always been a bit hit or miss, I don't enjoy the dewy look on me and I also have phases with hating foundations with glitter in as twinkling at half 7 in the morning isn't my thing. 

                                            

Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation - £25.50 - Benefit - BUY

I was first shown this by a Benegirl in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent. She doesn't work there any more but I couldn't praise her enough for her efforts and really trying to find products for me. 
She asked me (as they always do) if I wanted to stick to my skin tone or if I wanted to glow. Being a newbie back then, I wanted to glow...who wouldn't?! 

I was matched with the shade 'I'm so Money...Honey'. 
To this day...even now I'm at the last few pumps of this, I will always think its too dark for me. It probably isn't and no one has ever said a word to me about it, but I always feel so silly as having light skin and auburn hair, I just don't think its for me. Its mostly because I'm out of my comfort zone and its mainly all in my head but I just think Honey isn't the colour for me.

Application of this is flawless. It doesn't seem flaky or dewy and if you're looking for that 'flawless' look this is the first one I've found actually fits the bill for me. Its also super great for skin too with an SPF25 content so if you want to take this away you know you'll be pretty protected throughout the day.

The pump does get pretty messed up quite quick but what do you expect from a white product but I think most foundations do this in fairness.
The 'brightening' effects for me as second to non and I feel in a morning (which you all know I know!) it does make me look a lot more awake when I'm really dead inside. This has also lasted me just under a year with about 2/3 pumps a day for a large proportion of the year, I have switched to another in the last few months mainly to prolong this one abit more. 

Not so much a foundation point - But I actually got a sample of the PoreFessional (like I need any more) in my box which I thought was a really nice touch and a great little marketing technique. I don't know if this is a standard thing or if they were doing it over the course of a period of time so don't hold me to this happening if you buy one!!



Overall, I cannot rate this foundation enough. My only personal fault is I do still question if I was matched up to the right colour and I know a lot of my friends have had the same problem at counters too. I do have a sample somewhere of a lighter shade which I'm going to try out before my next purchase but this is without a doubt on my re-buy list and for a matte, flawless look this is the one for you!! 

If you can get a sample of this (they do them, as she gave me one...after I'd bought it..idiot Stevie!) then I'd say do it and give it a whirl as the price tag is pretty steep but for me, it was worth every penny! 

Have you tried the Hello Flawless foundation??

xXx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds lovely, I'm yet to try anything from benefit but from what I've heard this is really great! xx

    Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say Do it...but then the addiction starts! haa!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.