Friday 21 February 2014

This Weeks Beauty Buys

If Yesterdays post (here) wasn't enough shopping to kill my bank account including my cheeky new Urban Decay Palette and a new YSL lipstick I decided to have a little look in my local Superdrug for the newest products.

Theres nothing worse than when you actually find things you want (and don't have that much money). However I got all this for under £20 so its not too terrible.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - £4.99 each - 
40 - Permanent Taupe - BUY
55 - Immortal Charcoal - BUY

When it comes to eye colour, I'll admit I shy away from alot of vibrant colours so this year I'm going to make an effort to starting adding colour to my eyes in the form of greys/blacks and bronze/browns/gold etc.
These were on 3for2 in the Maybelline section so technically one of these was free so its a bit more guilt-free.
I reviewed the shade On And On Bronze last month (Review Here) and havent stopped loving it. I even like the shimmery look it gives and I tend to hate added sparkle. It wasnt until I got home I noticed that Permanent Taupe looks almost matte unless you put it right up to the light so I'm intrigued as to how thats going to look.

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in Ivory - £8.99 - BUY

I'm no stranger to Maybelline foundation and I used to adore the Superstay 24hr product. As a drugstore product these are an absolute gem. I tend to be Ivory in a lot of foundations and I did test on my hand (naughty I know) but it blended in seamlessly so I knew I'd be okay. I can't wait to try this out and give it a full review. Also the SPF20 means I think this is going to be an ulimate go-to in summer!


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £3.22 - Not online

I've always been quite lazy when it comes to going out of my way to purchase Bioderma so when I saw this so cheaply on the shelf (there are other branded versions available) I couldn't resist! Every blogger raves about the power of Micellar Water so I'm excited to test it for myself. It looks gentle and states you get around 200 uses of it which is pretty good going for under £4.

Have you tried any of these products? I'd love to know what you think!?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.