Thursday 6 February 2014

Lush - Honey Farm Gift Set Review

Like most people in the UK, I am a huge fan of Lush and their wide range of products available. It could be the fact the packaging is recycleable, the products are vegan friendly, the fact they take so many people into consideration or the strong ethical reasonings behind each and every product.

All I know is, everyone seems to love it. Until I went to Uni 4 years ago I had never really experienced Lush as it was always slightly over my price budget however, once student loans entered my life, me and Lush have been inseperable ever since.

Today my focus is this beautiful gift set, I'm yet to fully try all these products so reviews will follow these soon!



Honey Farm Gift Set - Lush - £20.95 - BUY

I received this as a gift off my boyfriend a few months back and although I took the photos for review, I happened to completely forget about it so I'm just going to talk you through the products you get with it and a link to their individual purchase.

 Its Raining Men Showergel 100g - £4.50 - BUY

This is a super creamy honey showergel, you can tell why they've picked it as part of this set as its the one showergel which compliments all the other products in this box.


Honey I Washed The Kids Soap 100g - £3.40 - BUY

Lush refer to this as one of their biggest selling soaps, although I can't give a 'tried and tested' review it has yet to grab my attention. It could be because the sweet smelling caramel / creme brule appeal isnt for me. I don't like my bath/beauty things to smell like confectionary as I often find it can be very overpowering and sickly. I think thats what puts me off this product personally but I'll be interested to see if it stays this strong once used.


Sweet Coeur Massage Bar - £4.75 - BUY

I've actually used this once already when my boyfriend was saying how much his back was hurting so I thought I'd give this a quick try. Its packed full of fragrances and mosturising butters to ensure its smooth during the massage. The factor I think I've missed is the website states it will be messy and melt quickly, however, mine actually stayed in pretty good shape. I needed to give it time to dry in the bathroom before putting it back with my products but its still kept pretty good form.


Butterball Bath Bomb - £2.50 - BUY 

The butterball isn't as big as the usually bombs the shop has to offer, which could be why its such a good price on its own. I cannot wait to try this as its suppose to have great mosturising properties as its full of pieces of cocoa butter which are often found in body lotions.


HoneyBee Bathbomb - £3.25 - BUY

Made from Honey, Aloe Vera and Rhassoul Mud from Morrocco, I cannot wait to try this. Its made from elements of both the soap and showergel from this set so by the sounds of it you can have a super honey filled bath!

So thats a quick run through of this set, if you're good at maths you'll notice each individual products adds up to just over £18 so effectively you do pay for the packaging / pretty paper.

Personally, I love this set and I think the extra few quid if youre giving this as a gift is perfect! (plus saves you wrapping it). If you wanted to treat yourself, then you could just buy them seperatly but I do love a good gift box.

Have you tried any of the Lush gift sets??

xXx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.