Wednesday 19 February 2014

OOTD: Money To Burn

This title is a little deceiving as although I may have gone a bit crazy shopping today, I'm not made of money! (Haul coming tomorrow)

Since graduating uni in July, I havent been able to see my friend, Lyndsey as much as I'd like and today she finally came down to see me!!
If there's one thing we're good at its shopping (which you'll see tomorrow) and I decided to take the chance to actually dress quite nice!

If you read my blog, you'll have recently seen my New Look Haul (here) so I took the oppotunity to get it out of my wardrobe and finally out into my social life!!

(sorry for the photo quality - my boyfriend had gone out when I remembered to take photos so I've been lazy with them today)






The Look

Leather Look Waterfall Jacket - New Look - £34.99 - BUY
Black Dress - New Look - £19.99 - BUY
Gold Tribal Style Necklace - New Look - £7.99 - BUY
Gold Spike Ring - Primark - Christmas Present
Barry M Berry Cosmic Nail Varnish - £2.99 - BUY
Cut Out Buckle Boots - £19.99 - Redbox, Derby

Whats your go-to shopping outfit??

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.