Friday 28 February 2014

Benefit B.right 6 Piece Skincare Preview

Next week I am FINALLY going on holiday. Me and the boyfriend have decided to take 5 days off life and just go and relax up in Lake Windermere with our 2 little doggies. We've not actually been on holiday together before, its only taken up 19months together to get round to it but anyway, as we'll be in a little holiday cottage/shack thing I'm guessing the internet won't be exactly accessible so each day I'm going to giving you a little review of Benefits Skincare Range.

This is just a little intro of what to expect in the set and from Mon-Sat I'll let you know my insights to each one. I know this might seem a little lazy but I wanted some content going up whilst I'm away.



Benefit B.right Skincare 6 Piece Travel Set - £12.50 - BUY

I actually bought this almost a year ago, way before I had my sights set on writing a constant blog so some of these products have been used (but surely thats a sign it must be a good product). I was swayed to buy from the lovely girl at the Benefit counter in Hanley, Stoke where I went to Uni. I loved one of the products that she used but the price of it was a little over my budget so she suggested I try out the mini's to see how I get on. For £12.50 for a good sized sample pack with 6 items is pretty good value for money, especially for a Benefit product.




In hindsight, these would be ideal to take on holiday. The clear bag they come in within the box is super handy and each bottle/pot is actually made out of glass which I think is a great added touch as a reuseable source (plus they're so so cute).

I won't go into detail about each product today purely for the fact I will be next week, but for now I'll let you know what you get into this set:

Foamingly Clean Facial Wash - 8.9g
Moisturize Moisture Prep Toning Lotion 8.9ml
It's Potent! Eye Cream 3.0g
Total Moisture Facial Cream 8.9g
Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion SPF 15 PA++ 8.9ml
Refined Finish Facial Polish 8.9g

Be sure to check back next week for each days review and this weekend I'll be posting my holdiay beauty/skincare/clothing hauls :)

xXx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.