I won't bore you with the list so I'll just update you with the ones I'm keeping on top off (or shamefully not).
1) Lose 2 stone- This is by the end of the year so technically this means 2/3 pounds a month as I'm in no massive rush so I'm trying to do it healthily but without limiting myself. -- IVE LOST 2 POUNDS.
3)Less is more - In regards to my spending habits, it doesnt feel like this has taken effect if I'm honest, but I have ended up with money left other for the last 2 weeks so perhaps it is???
5) Go back home more- Shamefully no, this hasnt happened.
6) Move out of my parents completely. - I've havent been back but from my mothers texts theyre doing it without me which means I dont decide what goes! Wahhh :(
7) Get a credit card - Not yet, but I did do my credit report which was surprisingly good
9) Ebay all year - So far so good! (the new automatic relister helps)
14) Have a holiday - We've booked a 5 day break in the Lake District for the start of March which I'm so excited for.
15) Enjoy everything as much as possible. - I think so :)
Hope you all have a great week and are keeping on top of your resolutions!!