Saturday 15 March 2014

Benefit b.right Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion Review

Benefit B.right Triple Performing Facial Emulsion - £20.50 for 50.3ml - BUY

This photo kinda says it all as its all gone. I didn't realise I'd used it all until I wanted to review this so I've had an empty bottle in my bathroom for 6months.

I pretty much adored this throughout the summer.

The facial emulsion is an oil-free lightweight lotion with SPF15 so its perfect to take abroad as an added protection aswell as keeping skin healthy and hydrated.

I find this is a great addition to a summer skincare routine.

How do you add this to your routine? I'd love some more tips on this product!

xXx


The Benefit B.Right Range - Reviews

Total Moisture Facial Cream
It's Potent! Eye Cream
Moisturize Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Refined Finish Facial Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.