Saturday 15 March 2014

Benefit b.right It's Potent! Eye Cream Review


Benefit B.right It's Potent Eye Cream - £24.50 for 14.2g - BUY

When I hear the word 'eye cream' its not something I personally have ever jumped at. I think I've always associated it with older women with the dreaded 'crows feet' lines and its only recently I've thought to myself, I should probably start looking for products like this.

I'm not trying to say I'm old at 22, but I think laughter lines will be a feature that will creep up on me sooner than I care to admit (I'm looking at you here Mum).

The 3g you get in this sample set is pretty small but this is a sample that Benefit counters were giving away with purchases (always make sure you ask, it pays off) so I actually got my hands on a couple of these. I apply this with my little finger just really carefull dabbing it under my eyes.

The beige tones to this really help fade dark circles and it contains 'peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts and loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage.'

So far, I've not noticed a massive difference but when I used this as a full skin routine you can see under eye baggage eased and your face looks a lot brighter.



Have you received a sample of this at all or do you own the full size? I'd love to know your thoughts on if the full tub is worth the price tag??

Keep checking back to see the run down of each of these products this week. I've already reviewed the Face wash and Toner.

xXx

The Benefit B.Right Range - Reviews

Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion
Total Moisture Facial Cream
Moisturize Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Foamingly Clean Facial Wash
Refined Finish Facial Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.