Saturday 15 March 2014

Benefit b.right Foamingly Clean Facial Wash Review


Benefit B.right Foamingly Clean Facial Wash - £17.50 for 127.5g - BUY

The first step in Benefits skincare routine is this beautiful face wash. As far as a face wash goes, it ticks all the boxes. Its fresh, has a really effective lather and a little goes a long way.

It acts as a cleanser and make up remover, I'm yet to use this as the latter as I find its refreshing scent is an amazing morning pick me up and wakes you up ready for the day. The only downside personally is it has an extensive lather effect, amazing for an intense face wash but when you pick sleep over anything else in the morning, this can be somewhat time consuming.

This is perfect for all skin types I'm dry/combination and it leaves my skin feeling subtle and smooth.

Overall, I love this as a face wash, perhaps on the more expensive side so I'd always say buy the sample set first before you fork out nearly £20 on this one but I ended up buying this....



The full size has lasted me ages and it comes in lovely packaging.

Have you tried this or any of the other products in the range?

Be sure to check back the rest of the week for a run down on the rest of the set.

xXx

The Benefit B.Right Range - Reviews
Triple Performing Moisturising Facial Emulsion
Total Moisture Facial Cream
It's Potent! Eye Cream
Moisturize Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
Refined Finish Facial Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.