Wednesday 19 March 2014

ELF Make up Mist & Set Review

E.L.F Makeup Mist & Set - £3.95 - BUY 

Firstly, apologies for all these photos. It has seen some wear over the time I've had it.

This spray is perfect for an everyday makeup setter especially for those on the go with little time to touch up during the day.
I bought this whilst I was at uni as most of my social life was nights out and keeping my make-up in place was a much needed thing in my life. I was very much over the first beauty advice of 'spray your face with hairspray to keep it in place'...cringe!! We've all been there though, and learning that this is a terrible terrible idea, I stumbled across this beauty.

The spray is a million times better than hairspray (obviously) but mostly as its crammed with healthy ingredients including Aloe, Green Tea, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E.

My overall reaction to this is it very much does what it says on the label. It keeps my make up in place all day, I actually commented on how well my eyebrows still were when I got home tonight.
For the £3.95 price tag, you can't complain. The only thing thats slightly annoying is that fact that it almost doesnt feel like a product..its literally like spraying water onto your face which does make you question...am I just spraying water onto my face?? haha! 

It also does cool you down so perfect for the coming months if you're going on holiday and working up a sweat just applying your make up!!



Whats your top make up setting product??

xXx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, will definitely have to look into it for summer xx

    Abby | http://teenagelovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You def should, for a low end price its great!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.