Friday 30 May 2014

Maybelline 24hr ColourTattoo in Permanent Taupe

 Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr - £4.99 - BUY

Throughout this blog, I've been singing the praises of these little pots! Not usually a huge eyeshadow fan due to me having quite small eyes - eyeshadow tends to look a bit stupid on me! However, after trying to break out of my comfort zone I decided to try these out and fell in love with the On and On Bronze shade - REVIEW HERE
 

 Most of the shades in the range have a slight shimmer to the which although I've grown to like - I couldnt help but adore this Matte grey shade when I spotted it in store! - From the look of it on my arm, it isnt as pigmented as some of the other shades but does have a simple everyday grey touch thats perfect as an addon to any make up look.


Personally for me, this didnt cut it as much as the other shades as it smudged throughout the day on me - I'll admit, it was a hot day when I used it so a bit of slip and slide is pretty common but it looked stupid and was all the way up my eyes by the end of the day. I will be wearing this a bit more so hopefully it'll redeem itself and I'll come crawling back in a few months time!

 Have you tried any of these shades? Which is your favourite??

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.