Friday 2 May 2014

E.L.F (Eyes, Lips,Face) Zit Zapper Review

In terms of naming a product, I wouldn't throw 'Zit Zapper' out there as the most appealing of products but this is a nice addition to the ELF collection.

E.L.F Zit Zapper - £1.95 - BUY

I won't lie, I've had this for quite some time now and if my memory serves me well, I didn't actually like this very much on first impression.

After having some horrendous breakouts now the weathers changing everyday I decided to opt for a spot stick I actually owned rather tha going out to buy a new one (hows that for growing up).


In terms of application, its ideal. Its super easy to just roll over pesky problems and it dries pretty fast so you can get on with applying make up straight away.
The main ingredients of this are Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel and Camphor. These are pretty obvious spot fighting properties found in most spot sticks/creams as these are natural substances all found to help the skin.

The only issue I found personally was its not the fastest spot remover. It states it helps pores / redness and acne. I didn't use this to review the pore effects however, I will admit it reduces redness pretty quick so the overall spot look isnt quite so obvious on your face. The acne reducing claim I would beg to differ if my results are anything to go by. I've been using it for well over a week on spot and its only just starting to show signs of going - not what most of us are after in our spot treatments!

I've not personally suffered from acne and hopefully won't now I'm actually a grown up with okay-ish skin but I can't see it being a quick process for those of you suffering from it.

Overall, I wouldnt say this is my holy grail but when I need to reduce spot redness, I would turn to this and for £1.95 - its 100% worth the price even just as a backup.

If you've used this before and have found it to be a miracle cure then please let me know what I'm doing wrong?
Have you got any good spot treatments you'd reccommend as I'm now on the hunt for a better one!!

Don't forget you can still enter my giveaway for reaching 100 followers here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.