Monday 5 May 2014

Lush - Ray Of Sunshine Gift Set



Ray Of Sunshine Gift Set - Lush - £14.95 - BUY 

This amazing set was actually given to me as a birthday present back in November (These photos arent recent, I have actually used them!)

I was so grateful as the friend who bought it me did a huge favour as I'm usually a strawberry / fruit/sweet kinda girl - so I was actually excited to try a citrus based box!

I've decided to do this little preview of the box now because I think this is so summery and fresh and didnt really fit in well with the New Year blues. Full reviews will follow :)

As Lush gift sets go, I'm always a huge fan of them - I do think they're not always the greatest on money saving ideas but for presents they are perfect and already wrapped up so everyones a winner!!

Here what you'll find inside the box (with links to individual products).....


 Bohemian Soap - £3.10 for 100g - BUY

If theres one thing I seem to crave every summer its anything Lemon related (Lemon Fanta is only amazing abroad am I right?). It is literally packed full of freshness and as you can cearly tell theres even lemon inside it! Personally, I have found this a tad drying on my skin but I'll go more into that on the full review.
 Sugar Scrub Body Scrub (sample) - £2.95 for 100g - BUY

I didnt even know that the 50g was a sample so I think this is pretty impressive personally! Although you can clearly read the photo - this is packed full of sugar, grated ginger and fresh fennel perfect for a refreshing body scrub! I'll admit I've not used this yet as I mention in my Soap and Glory post the other day (here) that I'm depressingly lazy with body scrubs in general but the websites amazing reviews has made me want to try this now!





 Each Peach Massage Bar (shaped into a face) - £5.75 for 50g - BUY

How adorable is this!! If theres one thing I've fallen in love with in 2014, its massage bars Re: Pulled Muscle - Click Here - they are a complete godsend and so gentle whilst you'll getting out ultimate pain! The peach one is soothing and isnt too overpowering like the previous cinnamon one I talked about.

The Olive Branch Shower Gel - £4.50 for 100g - BUY

As the name suggests this contains olive oil to give that extra bit of life into skin - I love using this when my skin i feeling a bit dry and needs that boost that other products just won't give it! You can use this in your hair too which I'm tempted to try too but I always worry about adding oil into my hair! If you've used this, please let me know your tips + tricks!


So there you go, a simple but jam packed little box from Lush, if you've used any of these products please let me know your thoughts below or have any citrus-esque recommendations as I really want to venture out into new products!


Don't forget you can still enter my 100 Follower giveaway by clicking this link here - its running until the 21st May!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.