Saturday 26 April 2014

Why I've been abit rubbish throughout April

So my blog has taken a bit of a back seat this month, but its not only my blog that i've neglected.
I don't know about you but every now and then I hit this wall where I don't really want to do much at all and as a result - housework / ebaying / planning / blogging has taken a hit.
 This is mostly the past week due to the lack of sleep I've been getting due to various reasons and all I've done is work/eat and sleep and thats about it.

This doesnt mean I've done nothing of course, but I've had little motivation. Hopefully this will change and I'll get myself back into gear.

I have a day off tomorrow to get my blog back up and running / photos to take / things to clean and finally start ebaying! Its sad I'm looking forward to it right?

Anyway, I just neeed to get this up here as my lack of posts is shameful especially when I've got a giveaway on the go too!!!

Speaking of which if you want to enter my 100 Follower Giveaway then you can do by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's sad that you're looking forward to it Stevie. I would be exactly the same. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.