Thursday 17 April 2014

Where the hell have you been?

Hello there,

Its been a whole 5 days since I posted - the longest I've gone so far! This is mostly due to the fact that I've had no laptop.
But where have I been?

Well, I havent been back home to Yorkshire since last August and as I was going to see Brand New on Monday night, I set off back to my hometown of Halifax on Sunday night.





My parents took me for the best meal at The Rake Tapas in Littleborough and it was just the best to be home and to see my family dog, Rocco.

Then Monday - I didnt get out of bed until half 12 which was pure bliss and then at 3, I set off to my most favourite place ever....Leeds! I met my friend, Lucy and after an amazing and much needed catch up we went for Nachos and drinks to start with chatted like we havent been apart and then headed off to the o2 Academy.
Brand New were amazing live!! I wasnt expecting anything less but as always, they did not dissapoint!








Then we finally left at around 11-ish, a drunk lucy in tow and we ran for our train home.

Tuesday was pretty much just me going back to Derby - nothing exciting but amazing weather!

So here we are, Thursday and I'm back for good now I promise.

Hope you are well and we'll get back to blogging now....

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.