Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Beauty Box Challenge: Glossybox Box 2 June 2014 *Spoiler*

It might seem a bit soon after my last box, but because of when I signed up my 2nd box has already arrived at my doorstep (answering the door in my Muppet Pajamas too) ;)


I knew I was going to receive a product from So Susan as part of the box either a blusher or a concealer quad
Heres a quick rundown of my Glossybox June 2014




Brazilian Keratin Novex Extra Deep Hair Care Cream (100g) - £24.99 for 1kg

Too look at this doesnt look all that special but for me, its a product I'm really needing! Having dyed my hair since I was about 14, and now 8 years later my hair isnt in the best condition so having a hair repair product is perfect. It also smells super fruity which is always a bonus!! Also for a sample its a decent size pot




Nail Girls 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener (10ml) - £13.50 for 15ml

Again, a product I really love owning, I think base and topcoats are always needed and Ive never used this brand before and for only 5ml less, I think its a pretty good item for the box.


Teeez Trend Cosmetics - Flat Stiff Brush - 19Euros

I know I keep saying it but honestly, this is a product I need too! Its ideal for powder and cream eye shadows and given my obsession with my Maybelline Colour 24hr Eyeshadows, I can't wait to try this. I read somewhere that someone will use this as a concealer brush which is def my 2nd plan if the eyeshadows fail!


 Roger& Gallet Fleur De Figuier Eau Fraiche Fragrance (10ml) - £32 for 100ml
`Even though I love the smell of this, its my least favourite in the box (because I figured I should have one haha) its perfect for summer, its light,fresh and packed with lots of floral notes! Its actually a scent from a range at Marks and Spencers which I'd never even think to go too for perfume!




So Susan Cosmetics Concealer Quad - £20

Out of the 2, I'm happy I got the concealer mainly because I've bought loads of blushers lately. This little quad has four shades so its perfect for experimenting and finding my perfect shade. The only downside I found (although I got it all for £10 so I shouldnt moan) but the quad is REALLY small and for a normal price of £20 I hope this is going to be a miracle product!




Have you tried any of these products??
If you have Glossybox, please link me to your June box below as I'm super nosy with these things!

xXx



1 comment:

  1. Super exciting! I've never tried any of those products!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.