Wednesday 3 July 2013

Graduation at Topshop

Sorry for the tacky title but I couldn't think of something creative.

Weather you're graduating in a matter of days or not for a few years (lucky you!) finding the perfect graduation dress is vital. You've worked for this day for 3 or more years, why should you not treat yourself with an all new attire for the day.

I've scoured some of the best high street finds to get you an idea of some of the cutest dresses out there. I'm starting with Topshop today and will bring you the likes of River Island and Miss Selfridge tomorrow.

NOTE:  I've picked completely neutr colours to add that in keeping touch to your outfit.
al shades of dresses/shoes/bags to keep everything completely all-uni friendly. Feel free to throw in your universities

Personally, I'm opting for a bit of red in my outfit as this is the colour of Staffordshire Uni but for this post, I'm keeping everything simple (I'm not being morbid with pure black dresses)

I've also kept everything to dresses. I know this isn't to everyone tastes but I think girls in dresses at graduations look lovely and more appropriate.



1) Poppy Lace Dress by Jones and Jones - £60 - here
2) Plain Bodycon Dress - £24 - here
3) Fold Top Clutch Bag - £58 - here
4) Daisy and Bug Ring - £8.50 - here  - Seriously want this!
5) Horse Head Necklace - Was £10 Now £5 - here
6) Logic Studded Sandels (Heels) - £65 - here
7) Nails in Beacon - £6 - here
8) Maylee Dolly Shoes - £26 - here



This is such a small collection in the range of dresses to chose from.  Let me know what dresses you'd chose from the website and link me below!?

Stevie-Leigh X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.