So its basically a 20% off sale on beauty and fragrance selected items at Debenhams at the moment. I've become a huge lover of the department store over the last 12 months and I'm dying to get myself at least something as some of these are a great little deal.
I've picked out a few of my favourites that I've either owned, own or really badly want!!!!
1) Benefit: The Pore-fessional. £20.42 - One of my favourite items ever. Last ages and its perfect for days when you don't have time to cover your face in foundation as a quick cover up.
2) Paco Rabanne: Lady Million - £30.42 - £50.17 - My favourite perfume had to make a cheeky appearance somewhere. I'm literally on the last few spritz of mine (and have been for quite some time) as I can't bare to let go.
3) Clinique 3-step Introduction Kit - £16.67 - Firstly, you need to know your skin type before purchasing these so I'd always advise going to a counter girl as this is always the most effective route for not spending money on something unsuitable for you. I've got the Type 2 set and minus the smell (I do plan on reviewing this) Its great at making your skin smoother and feeling fresh.
4) Jimmy Choo: Flash - £30.00 - £38.33 - I have a sample of this perfume from a goodie bag I received and its beautiful. Really tempted to pick this up whilst its on offer.
5) bareMinerals Prime Time - £17.50 - I'm a bit of a rookie when it comes to the bareMinerals range but I'm planning on making a purchase soon and as you've already seen I'm a lover of a good primer and with a large variety of primers (also in the sale) it makes it more appealing knowing one will probably suit my sensitive skin.
6) Urban Decay Smoked Palette - £29.17 - UD was one of the very first higher end product I bought about 4 years with the potion pot and I've still got it now. This kit contains 10 eye shadows, an eye pencil and a mini potion primer. Such a great deal. I've been dying to venture out on my eye colours but haven't quite found some that I love but the grey 'asphalt' shade in this is beautiful.
This is just a few of my picks but I could of carried forever. Get over to www.debenhams.com to check out the full range for yourself.
Have you got your eye on anything in the sale that I've missed?? Let me know cos no doubt I'll want to buy that too!!