Friday 25 July 2014

Lush - Brightside Bubble Bar Review

Considering the recent weather we've been having, I don't know about you but having a nice warm bubble bath is the last thing on my mind!

 Brightside Bubble Bar - Lush - £4.50 - BUY


However, in a bid to still enjoy my evening ritual I decided to find something in my box of lush goodies that would reflect this lovely summery feeling and alas, out came Brightside!

Bubble bars are one of the most convinient ways to add something special to your bath, plus unlike most bottles that seem to last forever, these can be used as much or as little as you want as you get to choose how much you want to crumble under the tap.

Brightside is fruity, light and so so refreshing. Its packed full of Sicilian mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils.


 The scent is so strong even when its working its magic in the bath - I used half the bar to create this bath. I wouldnt use the full thing purely because its nice to actually get your moneys worth.

The sister product of this, The Comforter, is complete opposite and perfect for winter but I will be doing a review on that one soon!


The final colour of this is quite a murky shade of orange, which is something ive found quite regularly in Lush bath products, the final colour is never super inviting  but I think using the full product would be a much nicer colour!!

Overall, this is the perfect summer bathtime product, its fresh and gives any bath that added freshness you need this time of year!! 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, happy sunny colors - I feel invigorated just by looking at it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! I read every single one and always check out your blog in return. If you like what you see here, I'd love it if you stuck around.